Darkest Souls Darkest Souls

Where should I start? It was a great piece. I definitely loved the art, the animation was solid although certain ends could've used some more spice. But as an animator myself I can tell that a ton of work has gone into this none the less.

I was a bit surprised when the main character suddenly was about to die when getting hit by that last arrow. As a fellow Dark Souls player, I know darn well an arrow can turn a tide in the game, but the reaction to the action in the animation made it seem like it was just a scratch as he barely moved an inch after getting hit.. perhaps he should've been hit in the chest along with him being staggered to amplify the severity of his situation.

But other than that, this is a jewel on the front page in my opinion!

Diablo 3: Error 37 Diablo 3: Error 37

Decent and smooth work, but I must agree on a previous comment I read from someone.

It lacks certain anticipation in that last shot, with the screen throwing and chair lifting that is.
There's just movement but it doesn't convince me that he's actually throwing it with force, which you would expect as viewer when someone's raging like that. Facial expressions and lipsyncing was as far as I can tell great though!

So yeah, the styling and linework are top notch! just keep improving on the animation principles.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Aahhh...

Is it wrong that I enjoyed the whole flash movie itself without watching Street Fighter Club?

Non the less ,I don't see why people are complaining about "shit animation" its animated just fiiinnee dispite that being dicks and tits flying around all over the place.

This is just pure win. at least you dare to express yourself unlike most giant walking vagina's out there. heel licking every female NG celeberity.

Kudos I say .. KUDOS DAMNIT

Abo's Facebook Adventure Abo's Facebook Adventure

Must agree with that other dude with 1 star.

Unfortunatley this concept has already been executed, not exactly the same though.

Still it's nicely executed aswell like the other flash, so bravo :)

Snorlax Vs Snorlax Snorlax Vs Snorlax

Ooowwwww yeah

Haha godverdomme man xD

ik kwam bijna niet meer bij toen ik die musclar snorlax zag.. dat zag ik niet aankomen.

that's gold man

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

Ooooh well.

Yet those are the things that make us love MW2 aswell.. <3

But yeah, Campers.. Noobtubers.. akimbo rangers, makes me want to kick someone down a staircase... a very long and deep staircase.

Vulvagaiyumi Happy Day Vulvagaiyumi Happy Day

Wut?

Uhu well, I suppose that because its from a fairly known animator it ends up on the front page anyhow despite whatever the content may be.

Because this just made me die from the inside a little.. just a little though ,ah well things like this happen allot. 8D 3 stars for relieving me out of my boredom for 3 minutes :3

JazLyte responds:

...the flash is 45 seconds o___o

what's with all these harsh browns ya'll servin' me

Dirty Obsession Dirty Obsession

Hah..

Aah dit had ik gezien op 1 van de animatie festivals vorig jaar ... goeie style man !

*Prayer* *Prayer*

Well well..

I must say.. this wasn't bad ,at all ,but I was dissapointed in some ways -

During the time I was watching the animation ,I thought about one thing "What's going on here?" Allas ,this is a collab and at the look of it ,i don't think that there was a storyboard or a story at all, I have the idea that the participated flash artists just animated what was going on in their minds while thinking / listening to this song ,which I appericiate greatly, An artist should be able to express him/herself with their skills and work.

However ,the fact that its all put together, in a fairly chaotic way.. if I may add, makes it hard for me to enjoy the multiple works of the artists indivudualy, I enjoyed it but I had a hard time enjoying it, its how you could describe it , All in all ,this wasn't bad but the whole point of this Flash collab is not visible in my eyes.

So I shall give this a 7.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Overated

It wasn't bad at all ,mainly cuz of the fact that i liked allot of flashes you resymbolled in the tribute.. i kinda agree to your own comment ,it seemed to be rushed up ,a bit kind of choppy animation.. probally cuz its allot of tweening

I kinda miss ego raptor in this and the Real Legend series xD other then that.. its not bad but seriously people also just rate this too high easily..