All 21 art Reviews

Alien Bust Alien Bust

Did you model it soley in one of the programs? if you did so in 3dsmax then, holy shit. but none the less it's superb in any case!

edric the eggsman edric the eggsman

Holy doley, you should be drawing more often! I've kinda lost track on your art as you seem a bit idle lately.. or that might just be me (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Your concepts and idea's never fail to amaze me..! keep 'em commin' !

Painful Beauty Painful Beauty

I've seen this exact same concept/character on Deviant art months ago.

Nerdbayne responds:

ouchies, plz stop it you bully!

Dino-Turtle-Saurus Dino-Turtle-Saurus

Awww yeah

YEA, FUCK YEA, YOU LIEK DAT?!--... ik bedoel.. lekker

Dakuto responds:

fuck ye i like that, uurrrhhh *grunts*

see me trolling see me trolling

Good stuff

As usual your art doesn't dissapoint my eyes :D. gotta love that overhuge mace and atmosphere.

The Champions you draw from League of Legends are amazing!.. you always manage to give them your own kind of spicyness to it, making it some of your own. and that is awesome.

Though I must say Trundle is one hell of a bi--.. yeah well basicly I don't like meeting him alone in the jungle.

Been trying some LoL fanart myself aswell. would like to know what you think, if you want to bother doing so, that is!

jouste responds:

hey looking good! it's good that you are focusing on exciting poses over static images.

and yes meeting trundle in the jungle sure is a pain. thanks for sharing your artwork!

nightmare nightmare

Great work ,great memories..

Ahh good old Soul Calibur .. not to mention Nightmare being one of my symbolic characters to remind me of this game.

It's really awesome ,but its either the depth or me.. but his empowered arm (right arm) seems like it should've been more bulky or it seems to be a bit too close to its torso. my latest images of him are from the last part so I could've forgotten how he looked in the previous parts.. I recall him being the same but the proportions could've been different I guess. but non the less ,great work!

dommi-fresh responds:

not really sure myself

MermaidMan and Barnacleboy MermaidMan and Barnacleboy

Pure perfection!

Now this is truely worth to be on the frontpage!

The graphics are smooth as silk and the artwork in general is awesome. allot of resembelance to the character in original but there's a slight twist you brought in to give it that little push to bring it to an awe factor, just stunning

Kudos!

Pet Stocking Pet Stocking

Why oh why

I usually loved your art from the beginning ,you see no boundries to art and that is a good thing but.. these kind of pieces of yours are getting a bit monotoned.

And I generally don't really enjoy this kind of concept, it is cruel ,it was funny the first couple of times but I guess you really enjoy this kind of thing and I find it, to put it decently ,disturbing.

Not to mention people who are actually fapping to this should end up like this themselves.

fiddle me this! fiddle me this!

Woaah

Well you sure did manage to turn the ,goofy yet omnious scarecrowm into one and all Bad ass and Doom bringing Scarecrow! :D

I don't remember him having teeth like that but it sure does give a good touch to it. I'll be drawing Fiddlesticks and maybe some of the other LoL champions in the future aswell. and attempt to make something worthwhile like your fanart aswell :B

So all in all ,Awesome job!

hey alright!

LoL needs more fan artists! and no fiddlesticks doesn't have any teeth. i tend to add more flourishes to the characters when i draw them

thanks for the comment!

*highfives*

mecha-mammoth mayhem! mecha-mammoth mayhem!

Holy doley

Dargh! as usual your work pops out like firework! ,I really love the whole concept and idea of whats happening, an original and funny way to represent robots.

I love it.

sweet! thanks a ton!

very stoked to hear that you like the image pal! :D